Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.899 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,263 (4,877TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)