Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.886 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,323 (6,002TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (22 minutes ago)