Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.949 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,998 (3,077TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (29 minutes ago)