Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.463 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,385 (€2,598) in Burgos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)