Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.835 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,022 (﷼ 6,008) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (38 minutes ago)