Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.851 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,825 (﷼ 4,767) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)