Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.310 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,267 ($1,785) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)