Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.060 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,182 ($1,845) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)