Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.627 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,901 ($1,192) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (40 minutes ago)