Cost of living comparison between Bulawayo, Zimbabwe and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.836 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,616 ($1,407) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)