Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00569 DKK / CDF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,992 (1,931,890 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)