Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00346 DKK / BIF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,829 (4,577,328 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 4 hours ago)