Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.433 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,590 (€1,290) in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)