Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.434 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,397 (€1,533) in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)