Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00580 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,143 (₩4,335,324) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)