Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00245 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,721 (COL$3,962,704) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)