Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00237 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,941 (COL$3,353,705) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)