Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 494 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.437 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,313 (£2,882) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)