Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15743 DKK / GMD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 8% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,448 (85,423 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)