Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14042 DKK / GMD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,255 (122,882 Dalasi) in Brikama.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)