Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15614 DKK / GMD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 7% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,387 (85,739 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $10,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)