Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14921 DKK / GMD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 4% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,058 (181,343 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)