Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.353 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr25,771 (£3,085) in Brighton and Hove.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 2 hours ago)