Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.519 DKK / BBD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,660 (5,870 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)