Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.300 DKK / BBD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 4% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,989 (7,270 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)