Cost of living in Bremen, Germany vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.472 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,202 (€3,105) in Bremen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponce costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antwerp costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 93,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Murcia costs €21 (about 3 hours ago)