Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.463 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,997 (€2,144) in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)