Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 568 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,383 (€1,798) in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)