Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 910 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.739 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr34,937 ($5,184) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 85,000 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London costs £1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)