Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,960 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.276 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,988 ($4,938) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)