Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,332 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.534 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,252 ($4,783) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)