Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,004 prices entered by 389 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.394 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,318 ($4,429) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)