Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01067 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 130% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr52,821 (4,949,454 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 2 hours ago)