Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01213 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 251% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr43,831 (3,613,429 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (35 minutes ago)