Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01129 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 139% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr57,357 (5,078,476 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)