Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01130 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 135% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr61,133 (5,408,232 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)