Cost of living comparison between Bosaso, Somalia and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01226 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 259% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr56,170 (4,581,747 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)