Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10290 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,379 (₨71,716) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)