Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,082 (﷼ 62,207,297) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)