Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,771 (﷼ 58,287,242) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)