Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00014 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,971 (﷼ 69,649,494) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (40 minutes ago)