Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,618 (﷼ 36,079,553) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (23 minutes ago)