Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,267 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00230 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,785 (COL$3,815,670) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)