Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.786 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 33% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,284 (kr 37,272) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)