Cost of living comparison between Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01136 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,919 (609,206 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)