Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00894 DKK / MWK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,814 (1,209,457 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)