Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00976 DKK / MWK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,587 (572,294 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (35 minutes ago)