Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00891 DKK / MWK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,358 (1,162,445 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)