Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11786 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,489 (руб 72,026) in Blagoveshchensk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)