Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.766 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 71% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,473 (1,979 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (38 minutes ago)