Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.026 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 68% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,976 (1,644 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (39 minutes ago)