Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.512 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 73% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,102 (2,429 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)