Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01131 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,248 (1,525,294 Franc) in Bissau.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)