Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01148 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,174 (1,670,310 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)