Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 212 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07268 DKK / KGS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 71% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,503 (103,237 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Cancún costs Mex$ 60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)