Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10169 DKK / KGS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,588 (64,789 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (36 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)