Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 257 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07210 DKK / KGS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 71% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,026 (111,315 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Córdoba costs ARS $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Islamabad costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Melbourne costs AU$9,219 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥125 (about 2 hours ago)