Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.054 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,107 ($2,425) in Birmingham, Alabama.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (39 minutes ago)