Cost of living in Birjand, Iran vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,391 (﷼ 79,663,103) in Birjand.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (36 minutes ago)