Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06097 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,954 (₨ 261,676) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)