Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.473 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,712 (RM11,346) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)