Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.551 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,832 (RM11,495) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)