Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.571 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,749 (RM11,299) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)