Cost of living in Bijapur, India vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08385 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bijapur (India) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,113 (₨120,603) in Bijapur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhatinda costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵24 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 37,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)