Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.796 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,620 (2,007KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)