Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.804 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,512 (2,764KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,900 (38 minutes ago)