Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.811 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,463 (2,746KM) in Bihać.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)