Cost of living in Bidar, India vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08363 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bidar (India) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,572 (₨186,190) in Bidar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)