Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.755 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,675 (6,651 zł) in Białystok.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 15,000元 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rijeka costs 70 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 60 (about 2 hours ago)