Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.772 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,253 (6,352 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 915 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)