Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.637 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,819 (7,220 zł) in Białystok.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Haifa costs 86 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osmaniye costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨45,410 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)