Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.760 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,001 (6,820 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)