Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 581 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09901 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,046 (₨101,471) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)