Cost of living in Bhopal, India vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 278 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08435 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 71% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,933 (₨94,042) in Bhopal.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 795 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)