Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10251 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 68% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,007 (₨39,090) in Bhopal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)