Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09292 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,245 (₨99,498) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)