Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10299 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,559 (₨121,949) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)