Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05719 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,095 (₨ 228,984) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (40 minutes ago)