Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02112 DKK / NGN *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,453 (494,952 ₦) in Benin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)