Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.661 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,053 (19,751 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)