Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00043 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,650 (Rp 24,786,922) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 5,000 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Cancún costs Mex$ 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)