Cost of living comparison between Bengkulu, Indonesia and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00052 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,943 (Rp 11,473,085) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)