Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,362 (Rp 20,940,246) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kisumu costs Shilling500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (38 minutes ago)