Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,115 (Rp 24,309,483) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (42 minutes ago)