Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,822 (Rp 24,185,660) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)