Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,655 (Rp 21,900,483) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)