Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00044 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,335 (Rp 23,704,853) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$55 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 37,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)