Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,439 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.215 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,442 (R$ 6,520) in Belo Horizonte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (41 minutes ago)