Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,348 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06004 DKK / RSD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,688 (144,700 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)