Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,414 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06252 DKK / RSD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,207 (179,265 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)