Cost of living in Belgorod, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11786 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgorod (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,528 (руб 72,354) in Belgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)